DOE Workshop on Integrated Simulations for Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences
Community Teleconference: May 18-19, 2015
- All times are given in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- The third column of the schedule ('Panels') indicates panel affiliations (with primary panel as the first letter, followed by any secondary panel affiliations).
- Speakers during the Community Input Teleconference are any whitepaper submitters who (1) requested to do a presentation and (2) are not also serving as a member of one of the workshop panels. The full list of panel members is available via the workshop website.
- Each speaker in a given panel session should be sure to attend the Panel Introduction (by the Panel Chair and Co-Chair) at the start of the overall panel session.
- Speakers should focus on (1) what are recent advances and gaps, and (2) what are opportunities (i.e., readiness to make substantial progress).
- Speakers should structure each talk to address these issues and adhere to the following time guideline: 14 minutes total (with 10 minutes maximum for presentation plus 4 minutes for questions / discussions), followed by 1 minute of transition between speakers.
- The Panel Chair and Co-Chair will lead a group discussion at the conclusion of each panel session.