- Completed Webinars
- January 23, 2015: Report on activities of US ITER ProjectDr. Brad Nelson, Chief Engineer, US ITER Project Office, ORNL, will give an update on recent technical activities of the project.
- September 23, 2014: Recommendations for ITER Experimental Operations Procedures and US ITER formation and managementDr. Maingi has been leading a USBPO task group, considering issues regarding the experimental phase of ITER, and how US scientists would like to participate.
- Completed Tasks
Modes of Research Participation on ITER Leaders: Rajesh Maingi and Mike WalkerA USBPO working group, formed in 2012, to provide input to the ITER Organization, to help define how ITER will operate as an experimental device. Disruption Task Group Leaders: Valerie Izzo (UCSD) and Robert Granetz (MIT)The task group exists to coordinate US-wide disruption research efforts (both experiment and theory), to identify gaps and suggest priorities, and particularly to ensure that outstanding issues for the ITER Disruption Mitigation System are addressed in a timely manner. The US ITER Project Office has the responsibility to provide ITER's DMS.
- Report of USBPO Task Group on Modes of Research Participation in ITER
- Activities of USBPO, FPA meeting Dec 2014
- USBPO Input to the 2014 Strategic Planning Panel
Sign Up Forms
ITER & ITPA