- Recent Past eNews
• Research Highlight
• Modeling and Simulation Topical Group:
• Recent Developments in Runaway Electron Theory, by B.N. Breizman
• Schedule of Burning Plasma Events
• Contact and Contribution Information
- Completed Webinars
- October 29, 2015: Assessment of Critical Neutronics Issues for ITERProf. Mohamed Sawan, Dept. of Engineering Physics and Associate Director, Fusion Technology Institute, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- January 23, 2015: Report on activities of US ITER ProjectDr. Brad Nelson, Chief Engineer, US ITER Project Office, ORNL, will give an update on recent technical activities of the project.
- Completed Tasks
Modes of Research Participation on ITER Leaders: Rajesh Maingi and Mike WalkerA USBPO working group, formed in 2012, to provide input to the ITER Organization, to help define how ITER will operate as an experimental device. Disruption Task Group Leaders: Valerie Izzo (UCSD) and Robert Granetz (MIT)The task group exists to coordinate US-wide disruption research efforts (both experiment and theory), to identify gaps and suggest priorities, and particularly to ensure that outstanding issues for the ITER Disruption Mitigation System are addressed in a timely manner. The US ITER Project Office has the responsibility to provide ITER's DMS.
- Report of USBPO Task Group on Modes of Research Participation in ITER
- Activities of USBPO, FPA meeting Dec 2014
- USBPO Input to the 2014 Strategic Planning Panel
Sign Up Forms
ITER & ITPA